The application fee is $235.00.
For surgeons practicing anywhere except the United States and India
Click here to complete a membership application.
Click here to download a PDF membership application.
For surgeons who practice in the United States,
please apply using the ICS, US Section website: www.ficsonline.org
For Surgeons who practice in India,
please apply using the ICS, Indian Section website: www.icsis.in
Benefits of Membership
Among many benefits are these:
- Unique Worldwide fellowship
- Discount at ICS congresses and meetings
- Subscription to the Journal International Surgery
- Global network of contacts and opportunities via the ICS website.
- Graduate of an approved School or College of Medicine
- Completed an approved post-graduate surgical training
- Have a determined number of years of practice to conform with the standards of the respective national/regional section
- Possession of a valid license to practice medicine
Application Processing Requirements
- Current CV (Name of Medical School you attended, date of graduation and medical license, residency training, number of years of postgraduate training, present and past professional positions, membership in professional societies)
- Certificates of Medical School completion and Board certifications
- Three references (name and contact information)
- Enrollment fee: >US$235.00 All payments must be made in US Dollars.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express).
- Check (made payable to International College of Surgeons) mailed to:
The International College of Surgeons
1516 North Lake Shore Drive - 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60610 USA